Tommie Henderson, Principal
Every child in the Marvell Elaine K-12 school system will be given an opportunity to reach their highest potential educational level. Our Mission is also to provide a school climate/environment that is safe, orderly, and conductive to learning.
Marvell-Elaine K-12 school system is a welcoming, high performing and oriented school that prepares students for college, careers, and global society.
- That all teachers can create a positive environment through positive culture values.
- That teaching and learning is a lifelong educational process that starts at home and is continued throughout adulthood.
- All students can learn when held to high expectations and provided differentiated instruction.
- Education is shared responsibility among the school, students, parents, and community.
- Learning is a life long process.
- Everybody is somebody.